Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Week 16 checkup.
Marcia had her week 16 appointment yesterday. It looks like everything is going pretty well. They drew some blood for their tests, and I'm pretty anxious to hear that our baby is good and healthy. Here's hoping and praying. Also, she set up her next appointment, which is the big week 20 ultrasound. It looks like we will be finding out the sex of the baby, so if you don't want to know, forget this blog exists. Four weeks from this morning I'm going to know, and the verbiage here will reflect that. I know someone who absolutely doesn't want to know, so again, I suggest you NOT visit this site until the baby is born. Then I think it'll be a dead giveaway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So has Marcia finally started gaining some weight?
This last week Marcia finally got into the plus side. A couple more weeks and she'll pretty obviously be showing.
Post a Comment