Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Bump - Mid May.


We had the first stranger comment on her condition in the grocery store the other day. Soon we'll be swimming in clothing and going to the doctor every time we turn around. I'm getting ready to say goodbye to peace and quiet.

3 comments:

Debbie Bohn said...

Wow!! Marcia looks amazing!! She looks so great!! If I looked like that pregnant, I might consider having another one...

SYLVESTERII said...

Come 10 weeks from now, you probably won't want to refer to it as "her condition" I have a feeling she won't be so impressed with you. hehe.

annie said...

Marcia looks fabulous! Don't forget to get some photos of you with her too! :) And don't go all out buying lots of little girl clothes, we have more than we need and would love to pass some on to you when we get through with them!