
Sorry for the delay. We've been busy and not busy, neither of which makes blogging very fun. Last night we went to the first of four sessions in our birthing class.

It was... interesting? You know, normally I love spending two and a half hours talking about mucus plugs and secretions and such. But this was a little much. Next week is the video. Should I bring popcorn?
Marcia's doing great. Summer break suits her. She can do things at her own pace and not get overly stressed. It's been pretty cool this summer so far, so that's an added bonus. Hopefully we won't get a heat wave like last July.

We're great! Have a neat summer! Don't change!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update (it's about time), glad you're both doing great. I'll be waiting to hear what you think of the video... Anyways, miss you guys. Cute house (I don't think I've ever seen pictures of the inside)!!
Tell Marcia she looks great!! I'm so jealous...
Debbie
Post a Comment