
Sheesh. This is getting a little old, all this waiting. Every time Marcia winces from back pain I start getting really excited. But that bump is still there for the time being. Our due date is tomorrow, so we're getting close now. Induction date is September 11th, in case we make it that far.
I think Marcia's nesting, which is supposed to be a sign that we're a day or two away. Yesterday she started organizing all sorts of stuff.

Then she wanted to bake cookies.

Even if things don't shake out soon, I still appreciate the oatmeal raisin cookies. Come to think of it, let's keep the nesting going for a few more days.
2 comments:
Neither of those things are a reliable indicator for us. Susan likes nesting and baking anytime. I guess when the cookies stop and things get in disarray, we'd better head for the hospital.
Thanks for the great update, Nick!! Can't wait!!
Post a Comment